4th Congress of Pediatric Surgeons of Serbia with International Participation
Regional Conference: Multidisciplinary Treatment of Surgical Diseases in Children
- Multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of children with congenital anomalies.
- Recognition and early diagnosis – key for a successful treatment.
- Hospitalization and treatment of a politraumatized patient.
- Priorities, sequence of interventions - dilemmas and recommendations.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Latest trends in minimally invasive pediatric surgery.
- Epidemiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis and treatment of children with rare tumors.
- Standardization of protocols in rare tumors.